Quick way to import symbols from Panelview32 to RSlogix500

grnick50

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,

I have a project in PanelView32 and also I have the RSlogix500 program without symbols. Is there a quick way to export the symbols from PanelView32 to RSlogix500?

If this is not possible is it possible to export and import from Excel?

If by "symbols" you mean tags, then yes, you can export a PanelBuilder32 tag database to an ASCII export file (*.EAS).
You can then import this file into RSLogix 500 using "Tools>Database>ASCII Import".
Leave everything alone in the first window and then select your *.EAS file in the next.

NOTE: Panelbuilder32 only exports the tag name, tag address and description when it creates the EAS file.

Regards
George

Similar Topics

I'm trying to import a .prj file and I keep getting the error message: Project import error. i Any ideas how to get around this? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for some help with a GE Fanuc Versa Max Micro Controller model IC200UDR001-BF connected to a Quickpanel mini display...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to plot a line on X,Y axis with defined start and end points on Quick Panel+. I use PAC Machine Edition 9.7, and it supports...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to plot a line on X,Y axis with defined start and end points on Quick Panel+. I use PAC Machine Edition 9.7, and it supports...
Replies
Views
I have previously shared this elsewhere, so I apologize if you have already seen it. Here is a basic and quick introduction to Python for PLCs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom