Wincc flexiable project with PLC

ajay34

hai guys

curious to know seem i cant get any info from siemens menu for wincc.

i had create a project where wincc is connect to 4 diffrent plc

using diffrent port ..as for seimens using cp 5611a
omron using host link ..and the other 2 using mithsu host link as well ..it working good but the question is ..

when i open wincc run time and using 1 project example name as p/mill i able to open and using scada and same time i open using another pc to open other project example name as h/mill
where by i can open wincc runtime but i m not able to operate any control using wincc..exmaple close the project p/mill than open h/mill for use..

all the project connect to PC server as the other to is using terminal from slave ..

did i miss any setting on it ..