DH+ to RIO Pass Through

jimtech67

I am trying to set up pass though to using DH+ to RIO. I am using RSLinx 2.40. Is it possible ??? Any hints out there the help in Linx is thin on this. Using a PLC PLC5/60 to PV 1000 with RIO. The communictions between the PLC and PV are working.

GO JETS

I got it!!!!!!!!!!!! I was not high-lighting the processor properly. Sorry for the brain ****.
For others:

In Panel Builder select download
Transfer type: Remote I/O pass through
Click set up: select PLC type and rack address of PV
High-light the processor you are passing though
A warning will appear verifying the address of the PV click Continue and watch the magic

GO JETS

Similar Topics

I have a 1400e Panelview that communicates through RIO to a PLC5/40e. I typically download serially, but the electrians would like the...
Replies
Views
I have a customer looking for help but I dont have the parts (I thought I did) I was going to see if they could use a 1784-U2DHP and plug into the...
Replies
Views
hello, I have a problem with my AN-X2-AB-DHRIO Prosoft module, I can't connect with the module because I lost a microSD card that has firmware and...
Replies
Views
We have a remove PLC rack that is being used to collect data from older equipment via a 1756-DHRIO module. This module occasionally faults out...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have information or documentation regarding the protocol used in Rockwell's Remote IO, and how the physical layer of the network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom