AN-X2-AB-DHRIO Prosoft Bridging With DH+

eci

hello, I have a problem with my AN-X2-AB-DHRIO Prosoft module, I can't connect with the module because I lost a microSD card that has firmware and configuration files. Is there another option for connecting the module without a microSD card on it?

thank you guys.

You can use another SD card, the format must be FAT 16 or FAT 32, no restriction regarding size or speed.
Use anSD card reader to store files.
The card must be present while the gateway is running.
For firmware and configuration files check this link

Last edited:
You can use another SD card, the format must be FAT 16 or FAT 32, no restriction regarding size or speed.
Use anSD card reader to store files.
The card must be present while the gateway is running.
For firmware and configuration files check this link
Thank you @tarik1978 for your advice, but I can't find the required files on the attached link.

They kinda hide the files for that , I had to ask tech support for them and even then it was a discussion and they had to post them on a fileshare.

I have the files but they are too big to attach (16mB) because of all the options it has.
1709303309306.png

They kinda hide the files for that , I had to ask tech support for them and even then it was a discussion and they had to post them on a fileshare.

I have the files but they are too big to attach (16mB) because of all the options it has.
View attachment 68481
I also tried to reach tech support for these files but there's been no response until now. Could you kindly send these files to my email?

Here's my email: [email protected]

Thank you

I just checked the files its ok for me to download
Yes, i've downloaded all available files on that link as well. But i can't find the files shown by @TheWaterboy.

Since i lost the SD card, i lost the config file and the firmware as well. and i didn't find those files on the attached link

Contact technical support

as i said in this reply, i already tried reaching the tech support team, but there's no luck

I also tried to reach tech support for these files but there's been no response until now. Could you kindly send these files to my email?

Here's my email: [email protected]

Thank you