Prosoft AN-X2-AB-DHRIO Gateway for Ethernet to Remote I/O RIO

Hello,

I am upgrading an old Panelview 1000e HMI that was programmed with Panelbuilder 1400e. I communicates to a SLC 5/04 through a remote I/O RIO scanner. I have finished the conversion into a Panelview Plus 7 which is Ethernet. Purchased a Prosoft AN-X2-AB-DHRIO gateway for the Ethernet to RIO conversion. This program also used alot of expressions in which they needed correction and that is done. But I was having communication issues.

I have no errors for the counters and they all display run on the gateway setting webpage. When I tested RIO I/O on spares from the machine PLC program and test HMI program I made, I was able to make the single digital type work. But, I had to address specially for this gateway which emulates a PLC5. I have addressed as testing to an offline slc Ethernet 5/05 and could address normally.

Offline test SLC Prosoft module
I:1.1/3 I1:1/3
O:1.0/3 O0:0/3

Because of this I have changed the tags addresses accordingly in the HMI project. But much of it still has communication errors.

Can any of you post an example that you are using for RIO analog communication with this Prosoft gateway?
For example: I am using ::[PVRIO]O0:21/04-21/07 and it is not working

Would also like to see an example of block transfer addressing.
For example: I am using [PVRIO]B02 01/00-01/15

Thank you