SLC500 Once a week Timer

WTFSUNELECSUP

Hi,

I'm required to turn on a Pump once a week, Friday morning at 9am for 10 minutes, and then allow a week to past and repeat again the next friday morning at 9am.

Current, I have a N7, tied to the S:40 status bit, everytime the S:40 goes past 0 (midnight) it counts that as one day. On the 5 day (friday) it activates the output and on the 7th day it resets.

Can I do this using the status (S2) bits ad a SQO or BCD (TOD)Instruction, if so how, would I set it up? I'd like to keep track of the days, instead of the hours, setting it off at 9am using the status bits is easy, but I'm hung up on tracking the days.

Hi,

I'm required to turn on a Pump once a week, Friday morning at 9am for 10 minutes, and then allow a week to past and repeat again the next friday morning at 9am.

Current, I have a N7, tied to the S:40 status bit, everytime the S:40 goes past 0 (midnight) it counts that as one day. On the 5 day (friday) it activates the output and on the 7th day it resets.

Can I do this using the status (S2) bits ad a SQO or BCD (TOD)Instruction, if so how, would I set it up? I'd like to keep track of the days, instead of the hours, setting it off at 9am using the status bits is easy, but I'm hung up on tracking the days.

Providing the date/time are set correctly S:53 is the day-of-week register from 0-6. So if S:53=5 this will be Friday .

I would just use a counter. Increment it at 9am each day. When it equals 5
( start the counts at whatever day you wish) and the time equals 9:00am
start a 10 min timer. Then use the timers ".TT" bit to run your pump.
Don't forget to reset the counter at 7.