Block warning sign in Siemens STEP 7

Random

Hello,

I stumbled upon a problem lately: I am writing software in Siemens STEP 7 v5.5 + SP4.

Suddenly a yellow warning triangle appeared next to one Function Block and I wasn't able to figure out the reason for it. I even made a copy of the block (including interface and all networks) and tried deleting stuff in order to focus on the problem. I ended up with empty block and no clue.

Could anyone give me a hint what might be the reason?

Thank you in advance,
Petr

Similar Topics

Now I working to make Function Block using CX-Programmer Ver9.3 After compiling this FB, I have message "WARNING: Unreferenced Function Block Body...
Replies
Views
Hi all. What is the purpose of that block (MVM) when used with a 2#1111_1111_1111_1111 mask in that situation? I'm really hoping there is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm just trying to understand the reason behind something I recently experienced. Background: The system contains 4 CompactLogix...
Replies
Views
In the past, we have used AB 1492 feed thru screw terminals a lot. Lead time on these with our distributor is terrible. Is there an almost...
Replies
Views
Hello, This product that I have the 1790D-T8BV8B is discontinued, does anyone have the EDS file for it? I wonder if TechConnect will have this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom