AB 1398 Indexing drive hardware Reset

coolfox

Trying to get communication over RS232 back on AB Ultra100 1395-DDM-005X-DX drive after playing with different settings drive fell in "Limbo" mode and wont communicate or even not found by Ultramaster :-(
I tried to speak with the thing using Hyperterminal on windowsXP over RS232 it shows up as connected but wont talk and wont respond on commands.
Wonder is there any hardware EEPROM reset Jumper ( like BIOS reset in PC ) ??
Ill be nice :)
Anyone knowledgeable in the matter near Dorset/Hampshire UK ?
Thanks for looking
Ilia

Similar Topics

I have a 1398-DDM-150 Drive that quit working on a press feeder at work, we replaced the drive and i'm trying to connect to it using ultramaster...
Replies
Views
Hello! we have a broken PDM-30 driver and would like to migrate to newer technology, What would be the best option? Ultra 3000? Kinetics 6000...
Replies
Views
I have a customer tha has several servo feeders for metal stamping. The biggest part of them are Reliance IQ and AB 1398.They have one or two...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a small Blanchard that uses an Allen-Bradley 1398. When the machine is powered up, "Invalid Opcode" is displayed. I do...
Replies
Views
Hi to anybody; I have here PDM-75 or ElectroCraft 2000 series module; (now is A/B 1398-PDM-75, and work in one of the machines with some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom