AB HMI panelview to S5 PLC

I tried a long time ago but gave up... at the time I was looking at a Red Lion data station to convert the TTY (S5) to DF1, not even sure if the data stations support the S5 anymore

You would be better off changing (upgrading) the S5

Yes I was planning to upgrade the S5 plc to controllogix that's why I'm thinking if I can use an AB panelview for the HMI so that I can still use the AB panelview after the upgrade.

Thanks for the reply!!!!!

Similar Topics

I would like to cause an HMI tag to change value (digital) when a certain PLC tag changes value. Is there a way to do this? Specifically I would...
Replies
Views
I have a Panel View Plus 7 STD HMI that I need to wake-up from screensaver mode. The screen is inaccessible to the touch so all navigation, etc...
Replies
Views
This is a question about the old Panelview file on a legacy machine. I got a call from a customer asking me if I could help him upgrade the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone i'am kinda new to this stuff. Anyway so i have a project that I have to set up the AADvance as my PLC, Kepware as my OPC and...
Replies
Views
HI, Is there a way for the Panelview plus HMI 1250 to look for PLC faults without any tags given to it by the CPU? For example, rack and module...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom