standby s7-400 going to off mode automatically

we have 2 s7-400(hot & standby) the standby s7-400 goes to off automatically when i restart it come to run mode but after 5 to 10 hours goes to off mode.

I have no experience with s7-400, only 300. so hot/standby/off(don't you mean STOP?) i know nothing about. but I still think you need to use your S7-manager or TIA to read out the PLC's diagnostic log.

Is redundant mode activated?

Does the same happen for both CPU's?

Can you check diagnostics?

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have a triplex pump skid, which they want up to 2 pumps to operate and the other to be on standby. I am kind of racking my brain on...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, We have this M580's configured as hotstandby and is curious if it is possible to monitor the modules on the remote racks. Unity pro...
Replies
Views
hi all, I have a GE 9030 with a PCM301 module that is using the RS485 from this card. I've been asked about switching this RS485 to another PLC...
Replies
Views
can anyone help me understand the basic operation of 2 duty and 2 standby Filter bed operation in STP. There will be 2 duty D1 & D2 and 2 Standby...
Replies
Views
I had an L18ER CompactLogix processor this morning that had all inputs (embedded and PointIO) in a "standby" status. The Network Status indicator...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom