Schneider M580 HotStandby Remote Rack/Module Status

hmi_plc_01

Hi Folks,

We have this M580's configured as hotstandby and is curious if it is possible to monitor the modules on the remote racks. Unity pro documentation says %SW160-%SW167 but not so sure if these are only for local racks (M580 standalone configuration).

TIA

Installable CRA racks goes on some CPU models over 8 racks but local racks have limit 4 or 8.
According that I think that %SW160..%SW167 are only for local racks.

You can read module status from DDT variables and as this is reduntant system then IO nad modules are always DDT-variable types.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am wanting to update the system clock via NTP in the M580/M340. I'm aware that we are able to connect to a NTP in the controller...
Replies
Views
Looking for some advice on a project. The controller is a BMEP584040. There is a RIO ring with several drops with Quantum I/O. On this ring...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know if programming a Modicon M580 is basically the same format as an M340? Also do they use the same software package? Thanks...
Replies
Views
Hello, Wondering if anyone else out there has experienced issue with Scan Time on H58-6040 m580 processor. These controllers have a periodic...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Sorry to seek help here as I am run out of idea. recently i need to use my PLC(Schneider M580-Unitypro) as Modbus TCP Master to read...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom