Aromat Low Cost LCD Touch Panel.

willpower100

I was looking for a low cost touch panel for an existing application, I need something with multiple screens. I came across the following units,
http://www.awc-direct.com/argtlowcos4t.html

Does anyone have any experience with these units and can give some feedback.

I dont need much in the way of graphics capability, I want to display analog input data and setpoints. I also want a cheap unit, this looks like the one.
The plc uses MODBUS, Ascii or Rtu.

I've used one thats similar , the gt 30 color screen, used with an AB 1200 micrologix, the software was easy to use, and our screen only cost us 950 Can.
Best Regards
Lab

The aromat screens are very good little screens. The GT10 is only mono though with different backlights, but you can have bitmaps. We had some problems with double integers not communicating to a sixnet plc via modbus properly, but the problem got sorted in an upgrade.