NAIS Aromat FPWin error - pls help

RoTaTech

Good morning all:

I have programmed extensively with many AB packages, many Omron packages, Idec, TI, but never Nais.

I'm using FPWin Pro4.

I'm modifying a Nais program, written by someone else. It has 3 POUs that I have to copy and modify for 3 new machine functions (i.e. there will be 6 POUs.)

If I define an identifier/tag in the Global Variables, do I have to put it in the header for each POU, as well?

The (I assume) function calls, or subroutine calls look like:
Spektrix
--[contact 1]---- [EN Spektrix ENO] ---
where the function name is a grey box with the identical name above the box. This Spektrix is the name of a POU.

If I create a new network such as:
New
--[contact 2]---- [EN New ENO] ---

and copy the Spektrix POU to New1, New2, New3 POUs, I have an error when I compile, but only for ONE of the POUs.

I get "Error C2045 Instance does not match."
If I double-click the FB box, the header for that POU pops up. All six look identical.

Questions:

Why are the names listed twice? The one inside the FB box, I can choose from a dropdown list of all the POUs; the label(?) one, I am free to type what I want, or select it from a list. When I first add the FB to the program rung, it is called "Instance". Must they, should they match? For the FB calls that do not generate a compile error, I get a Variable Selection pulldown list, with the name as:
+Spektrix. The one which gives the C2045, does not show up in the list. Where do I/How do I define it? I did not explicitly do anything with the other two I added.

Is there/where is a force function for the IO? for the internal bits?

I'm sure I may have more questions...