Nais Matsushita PLC AFB6242 control board

bob1371

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good morning,

Spent some time over the weekend looking for a manual for this thing. Anyone have any info or link to manual? I have a spare unit just need to be able to load program but as far as I know we don't have software.

I'm gonna put about a day into messing with it then throw in the towel and order up a Productivity 2000 and be done. A manual with the pinout of the ribbon cables would be helpful as I have no prints for this machine.

Thanks. 🍻

Picture 004.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm new to this Forum. Can anybody help me with following. I want to reprogram an old Matsushita (Panasonic) NAiS FP3 PLC. CPU model no...
Replies
Views
Anyone got a link for a manual on one of these ? In Particular the ladder instructions and IO etc
Replies
Views
Any of you UK boys got the software and cable for one of these ? I have one with fried outputs that i need the program sucking out of ?
Replies
Views
Hello! I have NAIS FP1-C56 Matsushita and after upload code, project Has very much syntax errors. PLC in mode Run signite Error LED. I connect to...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, I am converting a program from an old Panasonic NAIS FP0. Please see the attached section of logic. Step 637 when the program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom