C7-635 onboard counter&Rotary magnetic encoder

NoName

Hello all.

I'm useing a C7-635 Op wich has a count module onboard. But I don't know how to configure it... so any help would be great.

Basicly I would like to measure how much metal was cut in a specific proces. I have chosen an meagnetic encoder wich gives me 512 pulses per turn. One turn of the encoder would therefore be around 0,5m in distance. The encoder has 3 data outputs. Chanel A, chanel B and RI(reference pulse), I have connected these 3 outputs of the encoder to the first 3 inputs of the OP.

Encoder specs:
512 measuring steps / rev. = 0.7°
Accuracy +- 0.7°
I' ve attached a timing diagram of the encoder.

timeing_diagram.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a *C7 635 KEY* combined PLC/HMI. I need to move a full panel with this Unit on the door from a production area due to a water issue. I...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anybody know what software would be required to interigate a c7-635? and also if it is possible without having the original program?
Replies
Views
Hi im a fresh mechatronics engineer, new on job. Im supposed to copy the program from one Simatic C7-635 touch to another. The program blocks i...
Replies
Views
Hi, How can i configure a SIMATIC c7-635 in DPV0 Master. I'm new to this please suggest me.
Replies
Views
Has anyone worked on SIMATIC C7-635. I'm facing problem in downloading OP software from protool.It is showing connection error.I'm using MPI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom