Siemens S7-1200 "Timer Timing" help

ElliottHalls

Hello All!

I am currently working on a project and I have hit a snag. I am programming an s7-1200 and trying to use the TON timer to run a timer and latch a different run on while the timer is timing. Similar to using an Allen-Bradleys PLC TON that have the .TT bit I just don't seem to see be able to grasp how to latch the rung. If I use the .Q bit with a |\| the rung will always be on but I also tried using a not equal command (shown in attached screen caps) and this was not working either. I am not sure I am using the not equal command properly however. Please see the attached screen caps If I am not making sense.

Best Regards to everyone,

Elliott (the confused) Junior Programmer

Rung 1.jpg Rung 2.jpg

Hi elliot.

Try using a | |.in and a |/|.q together.
This will tell you tgat the timer is enabled, but not done yet. (Timer timing)
Sorry about the probably poor formatting. Im using my phone.
Cheers.
daniel

Freires,

A "Timer Timing" function would be your Segmento 3, BUT with M0.0 and a NOT M0.1 before Salida 1, like this:

Segmento 3:

| M0.0 M0.1 Salida 1 |
|----| |-------|/|------------( )-----|
| |