Siemans Ti545 w/Nematron Screen

falconsx69

Hey Guys and Gals,
I have some a piece of old equipment that has a TI545 Siemans Processor and it is communicating with a Nematron IWS-2511T touch screen. My touchscreen power supply went out and I replaced it with a spare unit I had. The internal backup battery of the spare was dead (been sitting on shelf for very long time). I downloaded the program into the screen using DAssist Optitalk software and proceeded to set the config variable for the communications with the PLC which is RS-422 and after I download and my screen comes up to normal start screen no commnuciations with PLC. Even the clock in the lower corner locks up. I fixed the power supply in my original screen but I had taken the battery out of the original (stupid Idea) to put into my replacement screen and now it does the same thing as well. Nothing has changed with the Siemans ti545 so pretty sure it is in the screen config. I know this is really old technology but it is a old pretty reliable machine but not really a budget to upgrade the machine to newer stuff. Any help anyone might have would be appreciated.