STL code clarification

Iman

Hellow guys,
I've STL logic which is produced from SCL source. But the problem is that I don't have the source, then I just have the STL code and cannot convert it to SCL source. The following codes is written many times but I don't understand the reason of this code. In fact I know what the function of each line is but in overall I don't understand what is the reason of these lines and what is SCL source of these lines?
Code:
      L     W#16#2C2
      T     LW     2
      TAK   
      T     LD     8
      OD    DW#16#84000000
      T     LD     4

The STL you posted needs much more context. We need at least some of the lines before and very likely several lines after. Without knowing what LW2, LD4 and LD8 are used for it will be hard to know what this is supposed to do. If I had to guess this is setting up call parameters for a function call but that is just a guess.

Keith