Siemens PLC I/O Module error-Module not available

bit3399

Hello All,

I require help on the system below as its currently driving me crazy for weeks now.

I have an
-S7-400 H, CPU417-5H redundant system (rack 0 & rack 1)
-IM-460-0 module on each redundant system racks (0 & 1)
-IO rack 2 with the following
--3 Analog input, 1 Analog output, 3 Digital input, 4 Digital output. This is connected to only rack 0 of the redundant system with IM-461-0.
-For now i dont have profibus network accessories, so i intend to control the I/O modules through the IM module connection to one of the redundant processor in rack 0.

Below are highlight of the system behavior when powered up
For analog input-AI-AI16x13Bit -6ES7 431-0HH00-0AB0
-all the modules shows red slash on them in the hardware configuration window
-when i tried simulating values in the variable table using the address, its still shows red slash on the module icon

For analog output module
-Same as analog input module. It has red slash as well as attached.

For digital input module-DI32xDC 24V-6ES7 421-1BL01-0AA0
-When i use jumpers to bridge the terminals, with the loop 24vdc supplied, it indicates green on the respective point.
-Seems to be working but the status in the hardware configration window shows error as attached.

For digital output module-DO32xDC24V/0.5A-6ES7 422-1BL00-0AA0
-When powered up, all the 4 digital output modules turn on bits 7 of each byte i.e a 32bits DO, turn on bit Q0.6, Q1.6, Q2.6, Q3.6 o each of the 4 modules.
-When i force on output from variable window, it turns on the respective point but those bit 7 points remain ON on every byte.

I have attached the application file and error note.

I need serious help on this.