M340 to ControlLogix Comms

Kadesy

Hi All,

Trying to set up messaging between Schneider M340 (with NOC0401 comms card) and ControlLogix (with 1756-ENBT comms card).

Did a bit of perusing across the inter-webs and found that M340 needs to be set up as the adapter and RSLogix5000 as the scanner as per:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=77570

Wanting to know if anyone has had experience doing this and can point me in a more detailed direction for set up on both ends. Perhaps a link to a tutorial I have failed to come across?

Any assistance will be welcomed with open arms.

Cheers!

I have a couple of powerpoints-as-pdfs from Schneider on how to do this for Compact- and ControlLogix. The compressed pdfs are still just over 500K, too big to attach. If you PM me with your email address I can email them over.

Awesome,

I managed to run the Spanish copy through google docs translator but the images in that were pretty self explanatory, thanks for that widelto.

But would be still good to have the slides from you robertkjonesjr for technical literature.

Will PM you my email now.

Thanks a lot!