HMI mounting clips

JohnKhoury28

Can some please direct me to find the mounting clips for 2711C-T4T HMI Display (Panelview c400)? Is there a P/N? I looked all over the datasheets for the correct ones and there is no indication of what the P/N is. The HMI I ordered did not have the mounting clips with the display. Thank you for your time.

PanelView Mounting Levers or Clips

Ian,

Just for your information, the link you posted won't work because the RA/AB Product Catalog...

https://raise.rockwellautomation.com/raconfig/browsecatalog.asp

...is session based, so it will timeout any results pages you load. You are indeed correct on the order number you provided.

More info...

There are two types of mounting accessories for the PanelView terminals...

Plastic Mounting Levers for PanelView Plus 400/600 terminals, PanelView Plus 6 terminals, and PanelView Component terminals:

Part number: 77162-009-01
Order number: 2711P-RTFC
Quantity: 8

2711P-RTFC Installation Instructions: Publication 2711P-IN016A-MU-P - August 2003

Metal Mounting Clips for PanelView Plus 700-1500 terminals, PanelView Plus 6 terminals, and PanelView Plus CE terminals:

Part number: 77158-008-1
Order number: 2711P-RTMC
Quantity: 8

2711P-RTMC Installation Instructions: Publication 2711P-IN006B-MU-P - March 2007

Regards,
George

p.s. attached is a photo of the kit you need which I grabbed from the stores...

2711P-RTFC.jpg

Last edited: