Siemens S7 programming using Simantic manager

b.vijays

Hi All,

I have to make a modification in one of our tool to add in some logics to ON and OFF an inverter. The logic being vacuum between certain values within which the inverter can turn ON but if its out of the limit then it should not turn ON even if we force it to turn ON.

I have attached two images of which the MF ON/OFF is the inverter control which is now activated with a push button. The logic that has to be added to this is shown in the other image which is the output value DB101.DBD0. This DB101.DBD0 vacuum value must be in between certain values within which the MF ON should activate.
Captur 1.PNGCapture.PNG

Kindly suggest on how I should create a logic so as to enable to working of this required function ?

Thanks in advance,
Vijay