Utilizing Recipes in Horner PLC

locotumbler

I am programming an HE-XE102NR with CScape 9.6. I have imported my recipes via the recipes editor. The one thing i can't seem to figure out is how when i call up the recipe do i put the settings into the places they need to be?

I have attached the program.

If you find a good spot for support on Cscape, follow up here.

I've been working on a back-burner project with Cscape for a year now. I don't have any recipes, but I've fudged in some arrays in hard-logic...

I have found the Tech Support guys to be very helpful, but I hate bugging them every time I get a brain-block.

I really like the concept of the product, and hope the performance and reliability is as good as reported by other users. I will be starting this project up in January.

I will keep you up to date. I've had these controllers in other applications and they were rock solid. And these were devices that everyone of our press operators used and they are less than gentle with their machines.