Schneider PacDrive3 communication with Beijer HMI

jagjag1

I'm having problem connecting my Beijer IX T7E via Ethernet to my Schneider PacDrive3 (c201). I have defined the ARTI protocol for the communication. But I'm a bit unsure if the byte order is motorola or intel. Even the Ethernet protocol version should be useful.

If anyone have tried and succeeded with the communication between any Beijer HMI and a pacdrive 3 controller please share.

Similar Topics

Hello everybody, I have tried to search on the google and in Somachine help, But I still haven't found any explanation how to start with servo...
Replies
Views
Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am wanting to update the system clock via NTP in the M580/M340. I'm aware that we are able to connect to a NTP in the controller...
Replies
Views
I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom