PC Hard problem

johneedw

Hello all,
I need to copy a windows2000 application software to D partition of my hard disk to install it then to the C drive without using CD-ROM drive because the motherboard cann't read IDE Hard drive and CD-ROM drive togather!..
Please help me how to copy win2000 software to D drive of the hard disk and how to make the D partition of the hard disk to work as a CD-ROM drive?.. waiting to kind help..

Similar Topics

I had a problem on a hydraulic servo controlled cylinder, which I believe was caused by the PID loop and the cylinder reaching a hard stop at one...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a newbie to the PLC world but was recently asked if we could store more than the 2G that the CompactLogix 5370 allows by its max size SD...
Replies
Views
It's Saturday, so I thought it would be amusing to look at times gone by, imagine if you had to carry this to site "IBM 5mb Hard Disk 1950's.
Replies
Views
Any help appreciated, Proposed question: I need to track parts to count the rejects in a rotating machine but having no luck tracking proper...
Replies
Views
I've been beating my head against this problem intermittently for a while now. :banghead: We have 3 meter with hard mechanical counters on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom