Can someone explain this to me? RS Integrated Architecture Builder.

Frankw@Pacs

So I'm trying to use IAB. I need to know what materials I will need for this Point I/O extension.

Essentially, I just need to make sure I have the right power supply/enough power for this.

I think I got it down correctly. I added a Control Logix PLC then noted that I need the Point I/O to be Distributed I/O for said system.

I need 38 points of Analog Inputs.

My problem/question is this:

NTHNA1o.png

specifically this. does this mean that I need to provide 500ma more to the rack? I'm confused by this.

R84RyzT.png

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have recently been working on a project utilizing Allen Bradley PLC/HMI. It's an L16ER-BB1B PLC and a Panelview Plus 7 HMI. I'm...
Replies
Views
I’m using rslogix5000 v20 with ControlLogix L72. I added some rungs to monitor time meter of our propulsors. But with same ladder instruction I...
Replies
Views
Like the title syas can someone explain to me what motor absorbtion is?
Replies
Views
This is a bit of a rant lol, my first 5 years as a systems integrator was using Siemens, then I came to the dark side of Allen Bradley / Rockwell...
Replies
Views
I'm going to be working on some InTouch and System Platform projects - I've not worked with WonderWare before and am wondering if someone could...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom