Rockwell activations for VMWare

Robobob

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am trying to get my FT activation manager on a VM using VMware to see my toolkit activations on the host machine. I am having no luck. When i try to add a server to the activation manger it will not see the host server. When I browse for a server in the manager I only see vmware-host and when I try to refresh the server I get server unresponsive error. I have The activation server running on the host. How do I set this up properly.

Similar Topics

Our company has 10 licenses. We have about 10 engineers covering 2 shifts. Lately, when I've been trying to open RSLogix 5000/Studio 5000, I've...
Replies
Views
I have one particular VPN that, when connected, makes my Rockwell activations disappear, and programs such as Studio5000, FTView get hung up while...
Replies
Views
Running Windows 10 as a Host. Windows 7 as a Guest. RSLogix 5000 Versions 1-19 in Guest - Windows 7. Versions 20 on Host. Host is OK. Guest isn't...
Replies
Views
Since last week, when I installed the paid version of Avast Antivirus I am getting activation failures on all Rockwell software. I mostly use 500...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Anybody have idea how to borrow Rockwell activations from one virtual machine to another. Both machines have no physical/network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom