Siemens-platform equivalent to a Prosoft SlotServer?

Derp-Dee-Drrr

I've often dealt with applications (such as VAVs) were the equipment is wired in a BACnet trunk that I can read into my ControlLogix PLC via a Prosoft SlotServer.

However, I now have to do the same thing on a Siemens platform, which I am not familiar with. We have the flexibility to use ET 200MP or ET 200SP racks as needed. Is there any module or converter that will bring in BACnet data in a similar way?

Thanks

Which Siemens PLC are you using? I don't think any have BACnet options built in, but different CPU's may have different communication options that could be easy to convert to BACnet.
has a gateway that claims to go from from bacnet to profinet.

http://www.adfweb.com/home/products/BACnet_PROFINET.asp?frompg=nav18_6

Anybus also can convert BACnet into modbus TCP, which the S71200 and S71500 have built in communication blocks for.

I have no experience with BACnet, nor have I used any of these gateways, to know if they are good or not.