Please help with Digital Transducer

srbmiki

Please,
I need write program in STEP7 on Siemens SIMATIC300 and IM151-8 PN/DP CPU for digital transducer inclinometer, accelerometer, rotation.
Please help.🤞🏻

I am also learning and your issue is I suspect over MY head, (plus I know nothing of Siemens).

BUT, if you state very specifically exactly what the program should do AND, as importantly, what you have done ...so far... and just exactly where you are stuck you're likely to get advice that will help you learn to be able to do it.

Good Luck

Spaseba

I am also learning and your issue is I suspect over MY head, (plus I know nothing of Siemens).

BUT, if you state very specifically exactly what the program should do AND, as importantly, what you have done ...so far... and just exactly where you are stuck you're likely to get advice that will help you learn to be able to do it.

Good Luck

Spaseba

Thanks.

The program needs to read data from the sensors in the case of cocoa oscillation of the building. I managed to create a configuration that works but I have a problem to make FC and FB in the STEP7 who will then send the data through the CPU to WinCC.:(