potentiometer for powerflex 700

edwardeduful

Please can someone assist me with How i can connect a 3-wire Potentiometer to powerflex 700 for speed control, the POT diagram in the manual is not working-out, it shows that connect the pot to terminals 3,4,5 and 22 and adjust parameters 91/91 and 325/326, but i cannot get it to work, Please help

hello Garry, please if you have tried this before, what speed reference should i select for the pot to work, Is it analog input 1 or 2

Hello gary, Thanks very much, I have another challenge, i want to replace a faulty powerflex 700 5.5kw version 8.002 with 7.5kw version 9.001
I have changed the drive version in RSlogix 5000 I/O configuration.Now i have to download but my rslogix 5000 is a standard version and i am worried i will encounter some problems, Please can you assist.