Problem with RSview32 and String edits

Adán Ramirez

hello, i am new here and have this problem that have driven me crazy, i have a lot of string edits in one display to control all the string displays in the whole project.
the problem comes when i edit 1 string and try to jump to another display, then i get a C++ runtime error and my project chrashes, its not a problem about tags because i have a string display in the same graphic display as the edits and it updates correctly, also i can close the display with all the edits, and open it without problems, but no other display. the whole project runs fine if i dont edit any string

any adivices?

Similar Topics

Hi,everyone! First of all,sorry for my bad english. Secodly, I'm just starting to work with PLC and RSVIEW32. So, i have a problem with trend. It...
Replies
Views
iam using rsview32 for SLC500/5 processor.we have 9 motors to control in the process.suppose if motor 6 trips, iam getting alarm as if 7 trips. i...
Replies
Views
RSVIEW32 application that has uses a VB6 application along with it and it hangs when running. You get a message that Real Time Data Monitor has...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am encountering a "Fail to Update source DSN!" error message when starting the rsview project ("hmi.rsv" file). Previously the same...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I've been tasked with setting up a backup computer in the event of a failure. I zipped and copied the project folder from the main...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom