Wondwerware System PlatformOPCClient disconnected

Marie1982

Hi

We have a wonderware system platform galaxy on which we use a direct OPCClient to connect to a Schneider OFS Server. We we use the ObjectViewer to test the connection, we can browse the tags in the OPC, but the quality is bad.

We also noticed that the connection status of the OPCClient is Disconnected, but we don't know how to set it to connected state.

Anyone can help?

Hi Marie,

Check the connection with other opc client.
do you have wonderware database containing the OPC Tags values?

Last edited:
Sounds like your Connection has either been configured incorrectly in the OPC Object or the OFS service is not running.

Similar Topics

Hi, Is it possible to execute SQL stored procedure from Wonderware System Platform? If yes, how? Any valid reference to technical documentation...
Replies
Views
Instead of defining static alarm text strings in Wonderware, is it possible to build dynamic strings in the PLC and display those, or is that just...
Replies
Views
As I said in the title, I can't get Windowviewer to communicate. The problem is a bit involved but I'll explain it and hope someone here knows a...
Replies
Views
I am currently working on converting an Object-based ArchestrA System Platform HMI to a Tag-based InTouch HMI. Currently, the I/O is linked...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have no training in maintaining potable water systems, so forgive me if some of my terminology is far off the mark or if I'm focusing on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom