UniTronics knowledge Anyone?

rmunsta24

im wondering what the LOAD TIMER BIT operand in unitronics would be in rslogix 500?

i can put a pic and definition from unitronics if that is needed or helpful...

thanks in advance

Load Timer Bit.JPG

Last edited:
I haven't used this particular block before, but it looks like you are getting the value from the timer's accumulated value?

Perhaps some more context of what your are using this block for?

well im converting a unitronics program over to RSlogix 500 and am not totally sure whats going on yet.
heres another snippet of the code, and below this is 45 timers ina whats being called a timer stack. this is for a barcode system

Load Timer Bit2.JPG

Similar Topics

I have a nice project in Visilogic that I have been asked to re-create in Tiaportal/Siemens. (Bosses / maintenance want to standardise on one...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm gonna try to make this as clear as possible. For a project, we have 3 Unitronics PLC's controlling each a machine. The company that...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a customer that has a V530 that the screen died on him. He has asked me to come out and pull the old program out of the bad...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just started on Unitronics PLC's. I cant get the HMI and PLC to communicate. I am getting an error unable to connect to VNC server on...
Replies
Views
Hi ! i need to connect 2 plcs . S5 Siemens to > Unisream of unitronics . my idea is to do RS232 by the I/O . Meaning to use 1 output from the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom