Dox10

Sven.S

Hello,

I'm looking for a manual for DOX10. Does anyone have a scanned copy or can guide me to a copy on the internet.

I'm trying to convert a Sattcon200 systems to ABB ACS800.
Is there anyone who has experience and has done a similar conversion?

Thanks in advance.

I have one laying around somewhere, but can't find it right now. You can buy one from ABB, either a printed copy or a digital one.
We've done some conversions by keeping the old interfaces and connecting them to a new 800 CPU via ControlNet. Works great and you can save some money and a lot of time if the current 200-system isn't very small.
ABB still sells the 200-system so replacement parts won't be an issue. And even if they were to stop selling the 200, Allen Bradleys Flex I/O works with the 200.