Siemens relay touch screen 61850

cornbread

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have existing Siemens relays in our switchgear. I've been asked to look at adding a touch screen to allow the electricians to open and close the breakers via the relays from afar, keeping them safe if something should go wrong. The relays have the 61850 protocal. In reading on the web it looks like I can talk directly to the relays with WinCC? Looking for anyone that has done somenting like this and could share their experience. As always any help or advice is appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hello every one, i have a task to read Siemens logo 12/24Rco relay status using raspberry pi. The logo is place 3m away from raspberry pi. One...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, bare with me on this one, so looking for someone to show me how to configure the Modbus Client within Siemens TIA portal for the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need wiring diagram and explanation of: 3TK2804-0BB4 AND 3TK2943-0BB4. Thank you for your help. Regards, Benyamin
Replies
Views
Hi Need some help if some one has exposure of siemens 7SJ600 relays. I bought a spare relay for our existing relay 7SJ6005. It is exectly same as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom