Combined flowmeter / densitometer

Charbel

Dear,

I was looking at a BOQ developed by one consultant for a brine water network, he is using flowmeter / densitometer...

can we find a combined flowmeter / densitometer? and what type? maybe coriolis ?

thank you!

charbel

You should look into massmeters like Promass from E+H

Proline Promass 83F Coriolis flowmeter

Highest process safety – immune to fluctuating and harsh environments
Fewer process measuring points – multivariable measurement (flow, density, temperature)
Space-saving installation – no in/outlet run needs
Quality – software for filling & dosing, density & concentration, advanced diagnostics
Flexible data transfer options – numerous communication types
Automatic recovery of data for servicing

Last edited:
I will second the Promass 83F. It is a good meter. E+H also has a board that will communicate via Ethernet/IP if you are connecting this meter to a PLC.

Other coriolis meters as well will work. Both the foxboro and the micro motion coriolis meters have hart as well as RS-485 for multiple variables

We use the E&H Promass 83 for Flow/Density/Viscosity and it works well. I would, however, recommend that you get the supplier to look at your specific application before buying/specifying an instrument for this type of job. There are a lot of variables to consider.