The little grain seed.

Eugen

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi guys,

:mad: I dont have very much knowledge on the hardware available for automation processes. The question : is there such a sensor that will detect a single grain seed falling down a 2" steel pipe?

Any idea how it can be detected??

Thanks

YEs but is there any that will actually sense such a small difference while falling :confused:

Can u tell me what manufacturer makes those?

Is something a friend wants to try not a real application.

So...
a guy tries to practice a little self-depreciating humor, that is, "self"-disparaging humor, on himself.

Would the preceeding be considered a bit redundant? Well, maybe. But apparently, a little redundancy is necessary for those that don't know "self"-depreciation when they see it.

Apparently, some choose to not hear or read a message as it is delivered. Instead, they choose to hear or read one specific word in a message and then react to that word as if it were a social affront.

But then... there might be some that just "get-off" on the word "anal" and then "get-off" on showing their own. Aww... c'mon Mike. (There's a smile in there somewhere!)

Lighten up and read what is written - no more, no less.

Last edited:
It is all in fun. I enjoy learning from you all. (wait... down here I think thats "y'all".) :D

It seems that there is an imposter.

Well, little fella, I can teach you how to wire and code your light but it will cost you $275.00 an hour. 👨🏻‍🏫