The little grain seed.

Silly boy's it is so simple a blind man could see it!
All you gotta do is get a sparrow and glue his feet to one plate
that is connected to the neutral of a 120V cicuit. Then have the 2"
pipe aimed at another plate (insulated from ground)within reach of the sparrow that is connected to the "hot" side of the cicuit. Now, when the grain falls the sparrow attempts to peck at the food completing circuit. Aint you guys ever heard of a "Sparrow Relay"?
Now, do you need me to explain how to wire up an input?

Sparrow Relay

Yo Mr. D.
Will his eyes light up like little LEDs as I/O indicators? Do you have any kind of counting circuit worked out? I would love to see that. Thanks for the ideas... :site: this place is always on top of the latest technology.

Bob

Similar Topics

Hello, I am trying to replicate a piece of logic on the PLC5 onto an SEL RTAC. I am using ladder on SEL and FBD. I am having issue on the ladder...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need a little bit guiding using SISTEMA software. As I understand a subsystem consist of components and are the same category. I'm confused...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone, I've got 2 servo driven axes that each use a Heidenhain glass slide to the motion controller for position and velocity...
Replies
Views
RSLogix 500, what is the little image next to the ladder in the project tree? it looks like a little blue bug with a red dot on its back. just...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, trying to get data out of a digital encoder that is little endian into my Siemens S7-1200 controller that is big endian...it's an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom