Rockwell REAL to Codesys REAL

osogood2323

Copy a REAL to DINT in a Rockwell PLC through a gateway. The codesys convert the DINT to a REAL. Have not worked with moving this data type, looked at adding the library for Oscat and install gives me errors. What about Rockwells copy is causing this and how could I convert this in the Codesys?

;)

Hi

Why don't you * 1000 in the ab first transfer your data and then \1000 in codesys plc

So 23.123/ 1000 = 23123
Then in codesys plc

23123/1000 =23.123

Donnchadh

Similar Topics

Hi all. Me again still learning Rockwell. So I'll be polling an INT data array from a Modbus SE power meter with a L82 (with a Modbus ProSoft in...
Replies
Views
I'm writing some structured text that's handling a data structure that comes from a PC. The PC structure is in the "new" LREAL 64-bit floating...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm trying to figure out a way to put something to an exponential fraction and having difficulty getting it to work I'm using an Allen...
Replies
Views
You know I really like all of the features that Rockwell is adding to Logix and FTView. But I am getting really tired of seeing this "Not...
Replies
Views
While looking in the literature library I saw that it looks like Rockwell has released a new micro, the ML1400. Like the ML1100 it has ethernet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom