factory talk me, problem with activeX recipe on pc

Hi all! In factory talk ME I've a problem with activex recipes (ME recipe 2). When I use them on a panelview is all ok. But when i try on a Rockwell pc, sometimes work fine, sometimes when I restart the pc, when i try to save the recipe i've a error message "D:\Recipes cannot found" (and this is the correct path). Any suggestion?
Sorry for the bad english and thanks!

Similar Topics

Hey guys, For some reason I am unable to change the trigger label. I don't have any sort of drop down and If I manually type anything into it it...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i have some problems with the accounts of my server. I tried to configure the Factory Talk Directory to access my applications because...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have some issues with the security accountes. I create an administrator account who doesn't have access to the "Manual control...
Replies
Views
I think this problem started when upgraded from 9 to 10. I can't go back that easily. I know working with factory talk is .. challenging, but I...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, Factory Talk view studio ME Version 9.0 made me downgrade to windows7 and it worked them, now it doesn't work again. I installation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom