toshiba vfd

scushman32

We recently replaced a toshiba VF-AS1 inverter with a like new inverter. It has an ICC ehternet interphase card and communicates with a control logix controller. After replacing the inverter and copying existing parameters back onto it we are having issues running it in auto. The feedback data comes back from the VFD but the start command from the PLC will not start it. I am unsure if the speed reference from the PLC is writing to the inverter as I cannot start it. Any parameters to check? Any check on RSlogix that I can do to help?

Similar Topics

I swapped out a powerflex 70 for a Toshiba G9 unit. The 70 is set up for 3 wire control coming out of the PLC (Omron) The user manual and terminal...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had any success installing the Toshiba USB001Z USB to Serial Adapter to a Windows 10 PC? Is there a Win10 driver available? I use the...
Replies
Views
So, here's the deal. I have a deck chain with a 5 HP motor attached to it. I have a foot pedal to stop/stop and an adjustable pot for the operator...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow members, Has anybody interfaced Toshiva VFD TOSVERT-300MVi with Rockwell's ControlLogix? Any examples? Regards, --Rahul.
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get a profibus interface card for a Toahiba G3 vfd? I thing the part number is IV3-PROFIBUS. Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom