Fix32 Picture Tag Usage Cross Reference

habadeer

I am using old Fix32 and need to perform a cross reference on all the tags used on each screen (Picture), but can't seem to figure out a way to do it.:unsure:

For anyone familiar with Wonderware this would be equivalent to the tag crossreference used from within the Intouch IDE.

Ideally, I would like to search multiple picture files and have a list of files generated in which a particular tag is used. Any help is appreciated.

I am not sure if you can do this in a single operation but you can generate a report for each display in Draw which will list all of the objects, including tags, used in that display. The report file will have a Fix file extension but will just be a text file so you can open it with Notepad.

Similar Topics

I have a a PLC-5 system that is connected to a Windows 2k PC that is running Fix32. I was called to reload the program onto the PLC-5 and I did...
Replies
Views
Good day folks, i have a question, maybe have someone the installation for LNI drivers (lonworks network interface) for fix32 i need it for an...
Replies
Views
I was introduced to Intellution Fix32 scada software at one of my customers today. They have no support from the programmer that built this setup...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm using Fix32 7.0 and I would like to communicate with an OPC server. As I understand I need to install an OPC client driver? Where...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I have an old Windows NT machine that has FIX32 running on it. I've added a network adapter to the computer and now Fix32 Startup is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom