When I bring up the communication editor it gives me an error and says
"RS Linx enterprise cannot communicate with the server localhost"

In the message window at the bottom it says
"the requested accesscheck failed because the token has expired"

What I have done so far:
Set the security settings in the FT Admin Console for the auto log out feature
I have stopped and restarted the RS Linx Enterprise service
I have reconfigured in FT Directory Configuration Wizard

Rockwell tech support said tech note 32566 is what I need however, I cannot get access to it. The tech I spoke with was supposed to send me an email with the contents of the tech note but it never came.

I have created several touchscreens with this software and never had an issue now all of sudden this happens. I need help.

I know your pain

Most of my issues have been with IT restrictions. I've been talking with Rockwell and IT for a month now. Mostly has to do with antivirus and security.

Rockwell Automation Support Center

This should help...

32566 - FactoryTalk View Studio generates: The requested AccessCheck failed because the token has expired

Access Level: TechConnect
Date Created: 10/03/2005 12:00 AM
Last Updated: 12/09/2014 04:10 PM

After a period of time FactoryTalk View Studio seems unresponsive, displays can not accessed, comms cannot be changed and the following error is generated: The requested AccessCheck failed because the token has expired.
This error is caused by the automatic logout of FactoryTalk.For an immediate work-around, close FactoryTalk View/RSView Studio and restart it. This will renew the FactoryTalk logon and allow work to continue. It will logout again after the time set in the FactoryTalk Security Policy.
To delay or disable the auto logout feature, open the FactoryTalk Administration Console, located at Start->Program Files->Rockwell Software->FactoryTalk Administration Console. Expand System->System Policies. Double-click on Security Policy.
32566-1.png

To delay the logout, change the Logon session lease to a higher number of hours. To disable the auto-logout completely, set the Logon session lease to 0.
The description for each option can be viewed in the bottom description window by clicking on the option.
You must have sufficient FactoryTalk rights to view or change these values
32566-2.png

Been there. I have configured that in FT Admin console and in FT View Studio for each program I have created. Still no luch

Plus I can set up communication in the Admin Console, so I don't think it is a problem with Enterprise or the Admin Console. I'll post some screenshots of each error so you guys can see what I'm dealing with