micrologix 1400 master password

sanju2861

When I am trying to set ip address to my brand new Micrologix 1400 PLC in LCD screen it is asking for master password.
can anyone help me in providing default Master password of ML1400

Welcome to the Forum !

The default Master Password for setting the IP address of the MicroLogix 1400 via the LCD screen is "1234".

This is implied in the User Manual, as all of the descriptions in Chapter 5 "Using the LCD" show the Master Password as "1234", but the User Manual does not explicitly tell you that's the default Master Password.

If the User Manual does not explicitly state it is "1234", then this does...

117787 - Default password for MicroLogix™ 1400 LCD display IP configuration
Access Level: Everyone

Regards,
George

Yeah, yeah, we've heard it a thousand times before Ken!... :rolleyes:

What we'd really like to know is if your luggage is worth tracking down and stealing? o_O

This is the last time I remember you using it!

...and to answer SiriusMark's question...

SiriusMark said:
...It was actually hilarious when it worked, because I just punched in the password BECAUSE of the movie. Who's stupid enough to use that as a password?...

Err, an "idiot"?