"Unable to create Project Context" in v3.2 Paneview Plus terminal

Fourpaw

After making some changes to screens on my network PC, saving and downloading the new mer file, I am faced with "Unable to Create Project Context" on my v3.2 Paneview Plus terminal. I have the exact same software configs on another non-networked PC (laptop). If I make changes to the project and create the mer file on that, using the transfer utility on either machine - it will work. I suspect this is something to do with a windows update, my networkd PC gets them automatically, my laptop does not.

*Panelview Plus Standard v3.20.
*v3.20.mer file created in Factorytalkview v 7.00

As per KB685550, upgraded the PV+ firmware from v3.20 PV+ to v5.10.16.
All seemed to be going well until it became time for screens to load - after half an hour they were still loading. Rolled firmware back to v3.20.11.

The better fix might be going to v7.00 patch on KB516411, then upgrading to v8.00, then going to KB673799, v8.00 and installing that patch… but not sure if we’ll see the same result or not.

Anyone else been through this mess already?

Thanks