visualize Elektronikon MkIV data on pc screen

manel yag

hello
I'm working on an automation project. I'm trying to get data from 4 Atlas Copco compressor with Elektronikon MkIV system and visualize them on a PC screen.
this is my first automation project and i don’t know how to start , can you give me some advices please

It's probably good that doesn't exist; the ComBox-E was barely functional, and didn't work reliably with ControlLogix.

I strongly recommend the ordinary ComBox-S with Modbus over a serial connection.

Similar Topics

When you've programmed one FB with the Local variables on top of the FB ( IN/out/Stat/temp) . (SIEMENS S7, Version 5.3) And you've put your input...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’m having a problem with programming an Elektronikon mk3 with DFM4WIN. The compressor type is ZR425. Since the battery was dead...
Replies
Views
DEAR MEMBERS: i need dfm4win software and all data files for atlas copco compressor elektronikon controller,please if anyone have share it.or send...
Replies
Views
dear members: i need elektronikon dfm4win software for reprogramming ga90 vsd elektronikon controller please if anyone have it send me or please...
Replies
Views
hello, I have a Atlas Copco air compressor, which is equipped with a surveillance system (Elektronikon®). But it displays this message (...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom