How do you visualize the correct FB

daevy

When you've programmed one FB with the Local variables on top of the FB ( IN/out/Stat/temp) . (SIEMENS S7, Version 5.3)
And you've put your input outputs, example FB1,DB1
FB2,DB2; FB3,DB3.
When there is somthing wrong in the FB2 and you want visualize it with the wright inputs and outputs you've hung at that FB2.
When I Click on the block and monitor it. It uses the inputs from the other FB's. I know You can install a Path: First OB1, than FC2 and then look at FB2. But how do I do that??

You can enter the information about the call enverionment manually but there is an easier way. First you have to open the block from where your FB are called online. Then in the LAD/STL/FBD editor you choose the menu Debug-->Operation and there you switch to test operation. Now you can right click your FB and choose Called block-->Monitor with call up path.