powerflex ab70

danghuuphat

salute on the platform siblings !
I have a job like this , expect people to help . I thank extremely !
The situation is that you have 1 child AB700 inverter , inverter is normal , but when you enter a default parameter defines the frequency factorty default clause is it about the plant parameters . but the inverter user manual error 48.em its investigation , it stated that : the driver was commanded to write defallt on current values ​​to EEPROM.man image searching and jumping parameters from baseline to the end without stopping parameters Yen and not encourage yet been .The motor control siblings did this through the teacher would just fears .

Wow that's about the worst Google translate I have ever seen. Would love to help but you may want to get somebody who knows English to translate for you because the only thing I got out of that was a PowerFlex 700 drive and something to do with parameters.

Wow that's about the worst Google translate I have ever seen. Would love to help but you may want to get somebody who knows English to translate for you because the only thing I got out of that was a PowerFlex 700 drive and something to do with parameters.
Amen to that!
Siblings!🍻

I'm feeling very helpful for my 1000th post...

Vietnamese:
Chào mừng bạn đến với diễn đàn!

Các phiên bản firmware hiện tại cho AB700 là gì?
Nếu nó là phiên bản 2.04 hoặc thấp hơn thì bạn có thể có vấn đề này...

English:
Welcome to the Forum!

What is the current firmware version for the AB700?
If it is version 2.04 or lower then you may have this issue...

31915 - PowerFlex 700S Phase II. Fault 48 - No Control Device
Access Level: Everyone

"Siblings" - Yes, we are one big happy family here! :nodi:

Regards,
George

Last edited:
I'm feeling very helpful for my 1000th post...

Vietnamese:
Chào mừng bạn đến với diễn đàn!

Các phiên bản firmware hiện tại cho AB700 là gì?
Nếu nó là phiên bản 2.04 hoặc thấp hơn thì bạn có thể có vấn đề này...

English:
Welcome to the Forum!

What is the current firmware version for the AB700?
If it is version 2.04 or lower then you may have this issue...

31915 - PowerFlex 700S Phase II. Fault 48 - No Control Device
Access Level: Everyone

"Siblings" - Yes, we are one big happy family here! :nodi:

Regards,
George

(y) 👍👊
Bravo, George! I think you actually managed to solve his problem.

Maybe, but I made the "fatal" error of using firmware "version" instead of "revision" after I making a clear distinction between the two just lately.

I did not sleep well last night. 🙃

G.