Cimplcity version issue

sultanahmed

Hi,

I am using Cimplcity Version 7.0 my Dongle Usb was defected i purchase new dongle for it,New Dongle Usb is Version 8.1,error occur, error is attched please tell me what to do šŸ™ƒ šŸ™ƒ

error.jpg

Call your key supplier or GEIP and have them downgrade your new key to your version. That can be done by sending you a new file to load onto the key. Or upgrade your App to the version of your new key.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am using cimplicty in which i have 2400 I/o's discrete input(1200) discrete Output(1200) 24vdc. i will use some memory addresses in...
Replies
Views
Hi! Is it possible to open the project I'm creating on a latest version? I'm working on TIA Portal V19, but the customer needs it on v18.
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am facing an issue while installing the STUDIO 5000 in my windows 10 PC. During installation I am getting an error that " Error...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a CPU 317-2DP Firmware Version V2.1.8. In TIA Portal only V2.6 is available, and there is no option to upgrade FW. Then I open it...
Replies
Views
I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom