Schneider xbtgt4330

As far as I know you need Vijeo Designer for this.

Also the program stored on the HMI may only be the compiled version depending on what the original programmer did.

What do you hope to achieve by downloading to a USB?

The HMI will only have the developer project if it has a CF card installed, otherwise it will just have the compiled project, which is probably not going to help you. I'm about 75% sure you can copy a developer project directly to USB from the HMI, but we don't use CF cards, so I can't check for you.

With Vijeo, you can upload developer projects, and you can "download" a project to USB instead of directly to a panel, then use that USB to install the project on as many panels as you want. The USB method of installation will also allow you to downgrade the runtime version on a panel, so if you end up with a Vijeo 6.2 project on one and need to put a Vijeo 6.1 project on it, the USB method is the easiest way.